Taylorville Urgent Care Provides Physical Exams to Residents of Taylorville, IL & Surrounding Areas
Taylorville Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic that offers physical exams to residents in Taylorville, Illinois, and any of the surrounding communities. We are open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends, so patients are free to visit us at the time that best suits their schedules – with no appointment required. Our goal is to ensure our patients are seen as quickly as possible with not much of a wait. In most cases, a patient will be seen by a provider within 15 minutes and will be out the door in an hour. If it is time for you and your family to get your annual physical exams, Taylorville Urgent Care is here to help.
A physical exam is a routine test that is performed by a physician to determine the overall health of a patient. At Taylorville Urgent Care, we are fully equipped to provide a variety of physical exams for Taylorville, IL, residents and their families, including:
- Sports, school, and camp physicals
- DOT exams
- Employee physicals (new-hire and a return-to-work physical exams)
When you visit us for a physical, your physician will:
- Go over your medical history – This is your opportunity to discuss your medical and surgical history with a provider, as well as any current medications, symptoms you are experiencing, and other questions that you may have.
- Check your vital signs – During this process your physician will examine your heart, respiration rates, blood pressure, and temperature.
- Perform lab tests – While not a standard part of physical exams, some providers will order blood work, chemistry panels, urinalyses, and other lab tests.
- Conduct a thorough exam of your entire body – Using a range of techniques, your physician will check your heart, lung, and abdominal health, as well as perform tests on your muscle strength, reflexes, and skin.
Taylorville Urgent Care is proud to provide physical exams and many other convenient and affordable health care options to residents of Taylorville, IL, and the surrounding communities. Contact us or stop by today.